- Hader E. Elashal, Yonnette E. Sim and Monika Raj* “Serine Promoted Synthesis of Peptide Thioester-Precursor on Solid Support for Native Chemical Ligation” Chemical Science, 2017, 8, 117-123.
- Hader E. Elashal, Ryan D. Cohen and Monika Raj* “Fmoc solid-phase synthesis of C-terminal modified peptides by formation of a backbone cyclic urethane moiety” Chem. Commun., 2016, 52, 9699-9702.
- Hader E. Elashal and Monika Raj* “Site-selective chemical cleavage of peptide bonds” Chem. Commun., 2016, 52, 6304-6307 .
- Joseph M. Nalbone, Neelam Lahankar, Lyssa Buissereth, and Monika Raj* “Glutamic Acid Selective Chemical Cleavage of Peptide Bonds” Org. Lett., 2016, 18 (5), 1186–1189.
Ph.D. and Post Doc. Publications
- Huabin Wu, Handoko, Monika Raj and Paramjit S. Arora* “Iterative Design of a Biomimetic Catalyst for Amino Acid Thioester Condensation” Org. Lett., 2017, 19 (19), 5122–5125.
- Monika Raj, Huabin Wu , Sarah L. Blosser , Marc A. Vittoria , and Paramjit S. Arora “Aldehyde Capture Ligation for Synthesis of Native Peptide Bonds” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2015, 137, 6932-6940.
- Monika Raj, Brooke N. Bullock and Paramjit Arora “Plucking the high hanging fruit: A systematic approach for targeting protein-protein interactions” Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, 2013, 21, 4051.
- Jaskiran Kaur, Monika Raj, Barry S. Cooperman “Fluorescent labeling of tRNA dihydrouridine residues: mechanism and distribution” RNA, 2011, 17, 1393.
- Monika Raj, Nagarathanam Veerasamy, Vinod K. Singh “Highly enantioselective synthesis of 3-cycloalkanone-3-hydroxy-2-oxindoles: potential anticonvulsants” Tetrahedron Lett. 2010, 2157.
- Monika Raj and Vinod K. Singh “Organocatalytic reactions in water” Commun. 2009, 6687. Most accessed article in 2009.
- Monika Raj, Gopal S. Parashari and Vinod K. Singh “Direct syn– and anti-aldol reaction catalyzed by primary-tertiary diamines-Brønsted acids in aqueous medium”Synth. Catal. 2009, 351, 1284.
- Monika Raj, Vishnu Maya, and Vinod K. Singh “Highly efficient small organic molecules for enantioselective direct aldol reaction in both organic & aqueous medium: application in synthesis” Org. Chem. 2009, 74, 4289.
- Vishnumaya, Monika Raj, Vinod K. Singh “Highly enantioselective organocatalytic direct aldol reaction in an aqueous medium” Lett, 2007, 9, 2583.Highlighted in Synfacts 2007(8): 0875-0875
- Monika Raj, Vishnumaya, Sandeep K. Ginotra, Vinod K. Singh “Highly enantioselective direct aldol reaction catalyzed by organic molecules” Lett. 2006, 8, 4097. Most accessed article in 2006. Highlighted in Synfacts: Synfacts 2006(10): 1066-1066
- Monika Raj, Vishnumaya, Sandeep K. Ginotra, Vinod K. Singh “ Lett. 2006, 8, 4097. Commercialization of my two organocatalysts by Sigma Aldrich http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/papers/16928083
Book Chapters and Patents
- Catalytic Methods in Asymmetric Synthesis: Advanced Materials, Techniques, and Applications” Book Chapter (Monika Raj and Vinod K. Singh 2010 published by John Wiley and Sons).
- Monika Raj, Huabin Wu and Paramjit Arora “Aldehyde Capture Ligation for Synthesis of Native Peptide Bonds” US Patent, 2014 submitted.